Are you studying medicine or biology and are interested in experiencing real start-up spirit and gaining valuable practical experience? Then you are welcome with us!
Medipee GmbH is an innovative company in the field of eHealth monitoring that brings personal health care directly into your own home. We are digitizing a place that is still largely untapped.
For the expansion of our team, we are looking for a motivated team member who enjoys creating articles on the subject of health (with a focus on urinalysis).
- Planning and creation of articles on the subject of urine (analysis)
- Research on various clinical pictures and treatment options (e.g. urinary stones, urinary tract infection, etc. pp.)
- Development of a knowledge database for our application fields
- Creation of content for our digital medical information library
- Experience in writing text contributions
- very good writing and expressive skills
- good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- flexible, independent and careful way of working
- Team and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Reliability, teamwork and hands-on mentality
The following are advantageous:
- Knowledge of the HWG, DiGA and BfArM
- Experience with (digital) medical devices
- Independent and self-reliant work in an eHealth team
- Insight behind the scenes of an eHealth start-up
- Interdisciplinary team with an open feedback culture
- Flexible working hours
- Corporate events and celebrations
- A fair and motivating remuneration system
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
If you are interested, simply send a CV by e-mail to the contact details given below. We look forward to receiving your application!
Phone: +49 2841 6023154